Safepack’s VCI Desiccant offers dual protection to metal parts by absorbing moisture combined with VCI chemical protection to prevent them from rusting.
- Changes color as it absorbs moisture. Blue when dry, purple after mild absorption, pink when saturated with moisture
- High crush strength and high porosity.
- Chemically inert and non-corrosive.
- Prevents mold, mildew, rust, and corrosion.
- Non-tearing, non-dusting, and non-linting packets.
- Available in various pack sizes.
- Free from DMF (Export Packaging Requirement).
- VCI Desiccants are commonly used during the shipping or storage of products.
- Can be used for ferrous and non-ferrous products to prevent saturation, moisture, and rusting of metals within the container.